There are many ways you can lose data on a Google Pixel 2 or Google Pixel 2 XL. You may delete it by mistake, experience a system crash, forget your password, catch a virus, damage your device, or have your Google Pixel 2 XL stolen altogether. Besides, factory resets, Android updates, and being unable to sync backups are also common scenarios that result in you needing to recover your data. Although it’s scary to imagine, you don’t have to worry about what can happen to your data. Google Pixel 2 XL Data recovery, which as the world’s 1st data recovery tool can get it all back in a click, what’s more, the program allows to recover almost all the deleted and lost data including Contacts, Messages, Call history, Notes, Photos, Videos, Calendar, Reminder, WhatsApp messages, Messenger, Voice memos, Voicemail, bookmark and so on. And it’ll do all the hard work for you.
Google Pixel 2 XL Data Recovery software allows you to restore accidentally deleted or formatted data from your Google Android smartphone. It uses most advance technique to restore the lost data and not only best for Google Pixel 2 XL data recovery but also rescue deleted files from other android device such as Samsung, LG, Xiaomi, Sony, HTC, Huawei, Motorola, Nokia, Vivo, OPPO, etc.
- Recovers lost files from Google Pixel 2 XL along with other android devices
- Retrieves every lost data from device such as includes photos, videos, audios, contacts, reminders, notes, text messages etc
- Scans the entire memory of the device and restores the deleted data without any fail
Have you lost your important data such as photos, videos, text messages, contacts and other data from your Google Pixel 2 XL mobile phone? Are you looking for an easy way on how to recover deleted data from Google Pixel 2 XL? If “yes” then you have come to the right place. Here you will find solution along with step by step guide for xiaomi data recovery.
Google Android smartphones have become famous because it runs on Android OS and many people are using it. It gives great quality pictures and video recording. One can store lots of data on it such as text messages, contacts, notes, photos, videos and other documents. However, it is really an irritating situation when one loses data from their Google Pixel 2 XL. There are many reasons through which one can delete or lose their data. Some of the reasons are mentioned below:
Reasons behind Deletion/Losing Your Data from Google Pixel 2 XL
- Mistakenly or Accidental Deletion – Mistakenly or accidental deletion of data (photos, videos, messages, contacts, notes, audio files, etc) from your Android device is most commonly encountered situation of data loss. You might also press “Delete All” button my mistake and as a result, you lose data.
- Formatting the Android Device containing Media and Other files – Sometimes when you connect your Google Pixel 2 XL to PC, it shows error message such as ‘Drive F: is not formatted, do you want to format it now’. Many users proceed further by clicking on ‘Yes’ and, as a result, entire data stored in drive gets deleted.
- Using the same card on Different Devices – If you are using the same memory card on different devices like Android phone, digital cameras, Android tablet, laptop, iPhone, etc, then it could result in card or file system corruption leading to severe data loss.
- Accidental formatting of Android Memory Card – Almost every Android smartphone/Tab offer “Format Option”. While looking for some files in your Android phone if by mistake you click on “Format” option then all data stored in your memory card will get erased.
- Other Reasons – Other reason like virus infections, file system corruption, upgrading your phone Android OS to latest version, performing the factory reset, etc ends up with data loss on Google Pixel 2 XL.
What if above situation happens with you? You might be thinking that your data are lost and gone forever and it cannot be restored. But now, this is no longer a problem! With the help of Google Pixel 2 XL Data Recovery Software, you can easily Recover Deleted Files from Google Pixel 2 XL and other Android phones (Galaxy Note 8, LG V30, Nokia 6, Galaxy S8, HTC U11, etc).
Use Google Pixel 2 XL Data Recovery Tool
Google Pixel 2 XL Data Recovery is a great utility, which is particularly designed to Recover Deleted Data from Google Pixel 2 XL. No matter whatever may be the reasons behind the loss of data this tool is capable of retrieving all types of files such as text messages, calls history, contacts, photos, videos, audio files, document files and many other files from any Android phone and tablets. The best thing about this tool is that it can solve Google Pixel 2 XL data recovery issuefrom internal as well as external memory.
The software comes with advanced scan algorithm that scans the android devices and restores every bit of data from it. It scans your storage device deeply and detects all deleted/lost files and recovers them. After the recovery, it allows you to preview the recoverable items for quick access.
Today, there are millions of satisfied users across the world that has used this tool to restore deleted data from their Google Pixel 2 XL.
In other words, it can be said that this is the only recommended and secure ways through which you can restore deleted data from any Android Phone & Tablets in very quick time. Hence, you can download Android Data Recovery Tool for free to retrieve lost, deleted, missing or erased files from Android smartphones and Tab. This tool can also be used to recover data from damaged, corrupted, formatted memory cards attached in Android devices.
Note – For successful recovery stop using your Android devices. Because if you add any new data on the device it will overwrite the existing data and thereby you will lose the chances of recovery.
Tip: If you are iPhone X or iPhone 8 Plus user and plan to get lost files back, you need to red iPhone Data Recovery Reviews to get best data recovery software for your nes iPhone.
Steps to Recover Deleted Files from Google Pixel 2 XL
Step 1: Connect Your Google Pixel 2 XL With PC
First install Google Pixel 2 XL Data Recovery on your computer and run it. Connect your android device and choose Data Recovery among all the options. You can take help of a USB cable to connect your Google Pixel 2 XL to the computer.
Note: Make sure that you have enabled USB debugging on your Android device.
Pop up message will appear on your Google Pixel 2 XL, tap on OK to allow USB debugging.
Step 2: Choose File Types to Scan
After establishing connection between your phone and computer, this tool will show all the data types it supports to restore. In this window you will see that all the file types are checked by default. Choose the type of data that you’d like to restore. And after it click “Next” to continue the data recovery process.
Step 3: Scan Your Device to Find the Lost Data On It
There are two scanning modes are available first is Standard and the second one is Advance.
Read the given description below the both options and select one from “Standard Mode” and “Advanced Mode” according to your requirement.
Click on the “Start” to initiate the analyzing and scanning your Google Pixel 2 XL.
After it, this android data recovery tool will scan the Google Pixel 2 XL mobile completely to restore deleted data. This process will take a few minutes.
Note: Sometime a Superuser authorization confirmation message will appear on your device during the scan process. If you receive this type of message then you should click “Allow” to continue the process.
Step 4: Preview and Recover Deleted Data From Google Pixel 2 XL
After the completion of the scanning process, you must preview the recoverable data one by one. Check the items that you want and click “Recover” to save them all on your computer.